Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo V. Curiel

Dr. Rodolfo Couriel is very affable, courteous with a lovely personality. I was referred to him by my pulmonalogist Dr. Morgan Delaney. Dr. Couriel knowledge of Rhumatology illnessnes is vast and his approach to cure and clinical treatments. I am glad, Dr. Couriel is my Rhumatology MD and I am looking forward to actively implementing his recommendations to find curable solutions (both medical and surgical) for my current cryptogenic organizing pneumonia due to idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Oh by the way, Dr. Rodolfo Couriel has an excellent supporting medical staff. Thank you. Mr. Bass

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. Curiel is the best! He is a good listener and makes excellent recommendations. I really feel like he cares about me.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough in explaining condition and treatment options.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

This man is Wonderful! I have been so sick for a year and a half. I have been to Cleveland and Pittsburgh and seen department Heads. All I heard was we know you are sick, but we have no clue what is wrong with you. First visit with him and he has it figured out and a plan. I feel so much better just knowing. Thank you Dr. Curiel!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

WONDERFUL, Excellent Doctor!!! The Best!!! Helped me with my rheumatological arthritis when no one else could. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Amazing doctor. Correctly diagnosed my husband's rare auto-immune disorder (Still's Disease) and saw him through two episodes. Don't know where we would have been if not for Dr. Curiel and GW University Hospital. He's also treating my elderly mother for Giant Cell Arteritis and is doing a wonderful job. I have no idea to what that other reviewer is referring...Dr. Curiel is fantastic doctor...extremely thorough and caring. The best.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2006

Dr. Curiel misdiagnosed the cause of my disease for a year, which was a drug, until I found articles on the internet (that were published in medical journals) correctly pinpointing the reason I was sick. When I confronted him, he denied ever knowing I was on the medicine. I went off the medicine and get well immediately, no thanks to him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Rodolfo V. Curiel's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1982)