Ratings for Dr. Ramon E. Miro

Have used Dr Miro for over 10 yrs. He delivered my youngest. and I also referred family members, so he also delivered 5 of their kids. He and his staff have always been very nice. I had female problems with heavy bleeding over the holidays. He gave me his personal cell phone # and house phone # in case I had other problems. He came to hospital to see me while his office was closed for holidays. He arranged to have a room ready for me on the maternity floor. Dr Miro will go out of his way to make sure you are OK. Hate to think he will be retiring soon..

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Very RUDE!!!! My niece went to ER due to pain and he kept telling her how stupid it was she was even there and that pain is normal cause she is pregnant. Very UNPROFESSIONAL! Made her cry with his harsh words. Here she was scared and in pain and needing help and all he did was nothing but insult her. I feel bad for his staff who have to work with him. Nurse present didn't even know what to say or what to do after he stormed out. Don't recommend him at all. BAD EXPERIENCE!!

Submitted June 17, 2015

Es un doctor maravilloso amable .. responde todas mis dudas y lo más importante profesional ... altamente recomendable .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have been going to dr miro for 8 years and have recommended him several times he is the best Dr. OBGyn anyone could ask for he makes you feel comfortable and makes sure you and baby are ok at all times. Highly Recommend!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Went in for my well-woman and it was quick and easy. Dr. Miro was very helpful and made me feel comfortable he is an energetic physician and is always smiling not once has he denied nor has he not answered any of my questions. Overall he is honest too honest but in a good way where he does not give me un-needed medication or blood work to run my bill. Best OBGYN ever!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I am very happy with Dr Miro. I've been seeing him for over 10 years. Since I was getting pap smears to now my baby in my belly. He may seem a little less "worried" about the little things he usually calls them normal stuff. I like that he is relaxed and wont tell you dont do THIS and THAT like some doctors like to scare you for everything. He called me back every time I had a concern during pregnancy. In my opinion, he is great and I will definitely keep going to him for the next baby or just for checkups. I've recommended him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Miro for 16 years. He delivered my 3 children and I'm also seeing him for my current pregnancy. Dr. Miro has had the same staff for all of many years I've been seeing him. That says a lot about him as a person. He is always very attentive and respectful. He explains things in detail and expressed genuine care and concern for his patients. I was recommended to him 16 years ago by my mother who is now a retired nurse. I've also recommended Dr. Miro to several of my friends. He's an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Miro treats wealthy cash pay patients far better than he does medicaid patients. I only saw him 5 times throughout my pregnancy, including the day he delivered my baby. He did not ever listen to any of my concerns and seems to think everything is happy go lucky even when you are experiencing serious symptoms of a complicated pregnancy. Handled me very rough in the delivery room. Did not check on me before he discharged me from the hospital. Had to go in for two week check up, but all that happened was his nurse practitioner tried to get me to agree to a birth control plan because "we don't want another one any time soon". Apparently does not do six week check ups either and if something is not healing correctly down there they would not know because they never check. Saw Miro in hallway 10 days after he delivered my baby and he didn't recognize me. Not what I expected considering so many women recommended him to me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

he's ok. takes his time, he smtimes tells u he's in a hurry, but manages to listen 2 everything u gotta say... he's REALLY loud n gets right to the point, he tells u things dat u might b afraid 2 hear at the moment but then helps u 2 not b afraid, n reasures u dat ur in good hands, my baby was due n january but she was born in december, he was gonna send me home after my appt was over but decided 2 keep me in 2 check my baby n i, cuz sumn jus didnt seem right n sure enough my baby had 2 b born right away, thnx 2 him my baby n i r still here ...the ladies at the front desk are not so friendly, only when they wanna b i guess. other than that, he's ok.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Told me my symptoms during pregnancy were normal. Concerned me greatly, went for another opinion. Pre-eclampsia. Hospitalized and delivered early. 3rd child of mine he was going to deliver.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Ramon E. Miro's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ De El Salvador, Fac De Med, San Salvador, El Salvador (Grad. 1971)