Ratings for Dr. Brenda Kay Peabody

Dr. Peabody has been my parents cardiologist for the past two years, her patient care and concern is almost non existant. We had to call for over five days to attempt something as simple as a prescription refill and were told she short staffed. When we expressed our concern of not taking her blood thinner we were told a couple of days without her medication would not be a problem, but we could stop by her office and get a free sample.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I have had two (2) referrals to Dr Peabody and twice she said nothing was wrong with my heart and instead first blamed it on my asthma and then on my gall bladder. After second incident and I continued to have problems, I went for a second opinion at St Luke's. Wow, within the first day, they had answers and could not believe Dr Peabody did not catch the issues and even questioned whether she was really a cardiologist or just a regular physician. Fast forward, three heart surgeries with the most recent being a pacemaker. If you are in the Houston area, go to St Lukes, Dr Willerson. If you are in the Woodlands, go to St Lukes, Dr Sanjay Patel. I could have died had I not went for the second opinion and these were issues she should have caught instead of blaming it on everything else becasue according to her, I was just too young to have anything wrong with my heart. She failed me in a big way I have multiple issues that were congenital but simple things she should have caught

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Refers to medical history during a visit. Performs a thorough exam, asks questions, answers questions, reviews concomitant medications, communicates with my other relevant physicians, prescribe conservative therapies.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Brenda Kay Peabody's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)