Ratings for Dr. Fadi G. Ghanem

Amazing bedside manor...unlike some Dr's his follow through is awesome! A very smart man when it comes to health related issues!! So glad i found him about 5 yes ago!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I appreciate , respect, and Thank Dr. Ghanem. He works long hard hours, to provide, his patients with the Excellent Care, a All around the best Doctor, for me, and many others.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Caring staff excellent service and listen for a change enjoys his work

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have been under Dr. Ghanem's care for almost 4 years. He is a phenomenal physician being that I have several serious medical conditions. He is thorough, attentive and has helped to address my issues effectively. I have recommended family and friends and they are all equally appreciative to the care he provides! I am a very thankful patient to have him as my Medical Provider!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

The staff is nice and friendly it's easy to make appointments. the doctor is great and he is very friendly listen to all your problems. I think Dr.Ghanem is a great doctor and very knowledgeable. The waiting area is very clean. I will recommend the doctor to anybody:)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Although Dr. is very knowledgeable he is always in a hurry or to busy on the phone to take the time to listen to the patient, as to what problem or pain they have...Things cannot always be helped by adding more drugs to their already mass cabinet of pain killers....I would like solutions not masking the problems....

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Refused to see me and provide service because he was in a dispute with my General Practioner -this doctor was rude, unethical and egotistic

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

He is a good doctor but I would like him to spend a little more time with his patients. He seems to be always in a hurry.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

I always arrive 10 minutes early to be checked in on time. I drive many miles monthly for my monthly appointment. I am awating insurance, but still follow his plan for my care, and pay cash to see Dr. Ghanem. He has NEVER been on time & I have never been there less than 2 1/2 hours. I have seen other patient's arrive after their appointment & been turned away even though despite the fact he has not arrived. He has no respect for us, the patients, but demands we follow his every whim, no matter how ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Fadi G. Ghanem's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX