Ratings for Dr. Said N. Uddin

BlueCross randomly selected this doctor as our PCP, and his office staff is horrible very rude. Took almost a week to get in and then additional waiting. Overall horrible finally was able to get our insurance to change us to a doctor with a friendly staff. Would not go to this doctor even if I needed CPR.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

i love this doctor. he has such a pleasant personality, very knowledgeable. All my specialists also like him.staff is good too. front desk is just ok, does not greet you properly.my meds are always called on time. when i was admitted in the hospital he came every day.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

The worst staff I have ever seen! Where do I start. I think he must get kick backs from Global Sleep as he sent me to them after I said I only wanted to go to a place that was in network but they are not in network. I am being charged 2645.84 for one night of the study. This is the truth!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Worst care I have ever had. Will not call back even after being told they would call. Refills on diabetes meds tells pharmacy need appointment but never makes contact with patient. Stay away from this one

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I wouldn't know much about Dr. Uddin because, even though my daughter has gone to LaPorte Pedi for 10 months, I have never met the read doctor. he always has his PA's evaluate my daughter-even at 1 week old. His PA's are idiots to say the least. They just agree with EVERYTHING you say and NEVER give you advice. Everyone in the office is rude and trashy--if you actually HAVE insurance like I do, they treat you like an outcast. They assume everyone has Medicaid. The office and staff are dirty and they never have the right vaccinations available. It cost me $70 to get my 10 month old's cough checked. If you would like to actually SEE your pedi-get a different one than Uddin!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr Uddin is friendly and the young guy is nice but the rest of the staff is inept to say the least. They could not find my labwork or other tests even though I called and asked if the paperwork had been emailed to their office before I arrived for my appt. I was told yes, that they had received it but when I went in they could not find it. I was told by the dr and the receptionist they would find it and call me, they never called me. The nurse gave me someone else's prescription..thank goodness I noticed it before I left his office. I WILL BE CHANGING DOCTORS. Dr Uddin get your staff under control!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Said N. Uddin's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1988)