Ratings for Dr. Maurice S. Haber

Dr Haber is a great Dr-kind of reminds me of a grandfather figure. He listens and takes time with his patients adding a little humor to the visit. His staff is very courteous and respectful. I am a relatively new patient of Dr Haber, a little over 1 year. I have visited him several times and still agree I will keep him as my Dr. When I have visited him he knows what is wrong and he has helped me feel much better in a few days following the visit. I have recommended him to my husband and mother in law and they both agree he is a good Dr.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

I don't pay very much out of pocket. I call him Doc. He's the best family practioner this side of town; they're very old school, handwriting invoices; very personalized service; front office person is always lovely; they have the best nurse, when she gives shots, you don't even know it; his clientelle is much older than me (50+) and I am 39 but doc has taken very good care of me throughout my Endometriosis years. He was my biggest support, listens and tells the funniest jokes at every visit. he's such a pleasure; very knowledgable; always speaks to the patient and not at the patient; he's the way doctors were meant to be.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Both my husband and I go to Dr. Haber. He is an amazing doctor. In all my years (58) I have never received the quality of care that I do from him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

excellent genuine doctor. most other physicians want to kick you out of their exam room after about 3 minutes so they can squeeze in 10 patients an hour. dr haber is an old wise man who is funny and caring and true to his profession. not a money making machine like so many doctors (and dentists!) out there.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

It is impossible to describe how wonderful Dr. Haber is. He respects my intelligence, and we have many wonderful discussions about my conditions. I feel free to ask him about anything. I highly recommend him to anybody living in or around Studio City who needs a general practioner

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Dr. Maurice S. Haber's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1956)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio