Ratings for Dr. Robert Buckingham

This doctor is wayyyyyyy better than a lousy 5 stars! He is minimum of 20 stars for his skill, knowledge, kindness, and his outstanding patient care! He is one of the best and that is a fact! I've never had a bad experience with this doctor. He is physician of the year in internal medicine and his skills definitely show it! If only there were more doctor likes him because I live in Los Angeles. But let me tell you, there is NOT anyone as good as Dr.Buckingham, with over 30 years experience. Able to diagnosis you in a matter of minutes and always has the answer to help you get better physically and mentally. I reforce to see any other doctor so of course I'm going to drive 2 hours in traffic to see the best doctor out there because I want the best care and you should to!!!! Make an appointment with him! You won't regret it! Best decision in my life was switching to Dr.B!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

God if only 10 star was an option for this doctor. He is way beyond 5 stars but 5 is the highest rating allowed. Dr.Buckingham is everything you need and want in a doctor! He always knows the answer. He has almost 40 years experience. I've been going to him for over ten years now and I would never go to anyone else for my health care needs. I trust this man with my life so you should too!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Please do not listen to any of these negative comments about Dr. Buckingham. I have never had a bad experience with him. He is so knowledgeable and is patient friendly and very efficient. Other doctors take forever to diagnose you and make you come back in all the time. Dr. b can diagnose you within a matter of minutes without any difficulty. He has been a doctor for over 30 years and knows how to do his job very well. If you are looking to see an excellent doctor then he is the guy to call!!! (805) 6460104 call his office and make an appointment and see for yourself. You won't be sorry!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

If you want to be well taken care of then I highly suggest seeing Dr. Buckingham! He always knows how to help you, what to say, and how to get you in control of your own health. He is one of the most intelligent doctors I have ever met and even wrote an amazing book called "Hazing Aging" that is excellent!! . He always has an answer to my health concerns and always, I mean ALWAYS makes me feel like he really cares about my health and knows how to bring me back to life when I'm facing death in the face. He can diagnose you in a matter of minutes. So let me just say it one more time if you really need answers, need a diagnosis, need help or just need the right med or vitamins for your life style to feel well again, dr. B has your back, always!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr.Buckingham is an amazing Doctor!!! He really loves his job.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

I have never met such an amazing doctor before. He is patient friendly, efficient, caring, and very intelligent. He can diagnosis you in a matter of minutes with a short list of symptoms. He really loves his job and his patients and always puts in extra effort to make each one of us happy and healthy. He has been a doctor for over 30 years and his experience in the medical field is like no other. I highly recommend seeing this doctor for any of your health care needs. You won't regret it!! He is physician of the year in internal medicine!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable doctor with an amazing bed-side manners. It was worth the 2 hour drive to his office. I would recommend Dr. Buckingham to anyone that want a honest assessment.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr.Buckingham is such an amazing Doctor!!! He is physician of the year internationally in internal medicine. He is a medical director of a skilled nursing facility and owns his own practice in Ojai. He is on call 24/7 and always willing to help his patients out no matter what. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about him. He is very professional and can diagnosis a patient in a matter of minutes. He has been practicing medicine for over 30 years! He has his own book called "Hazing Aging" that I highly recommend you read. This doctor is definitely someone you need to see for all your health concerns and worries because he will know the answer, he always does!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Buckingham has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He goes above and beyond to assist hs patients. A truly wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Buckingham is a kind, compassionate Dr with a high level of knowledge and intelligence in medicine and disease processes. He went above and beyond in treating my illness. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Robert Buckingham's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1976)

Unicare