Dr. Nino A. Mignone

Ratings for Dr. Nino A. Mignone

He's very patient & gentle. The best dentist I ever had. I would recommend him to my family

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Mignone has been my dad's doctor for over ten years now. It not always easy taking someone with dementia to see a doctor. Dr. Mignone is kind and will repeat the same answer to my father as if it was the first time. He is kind and shows true care for his patient's well being.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr Mignone has been my dentist since I got my first tooth. Here I am 24 years later still with him. I will not go to a different dentist. I have had several complex procedures with him and he has always treated me better than I could expect.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr Mignone is excellent. I went to him for an emergency root canal and his patience and knowledge were very comforting. He instructed me on every step of the way and I can truly say I have never felt more at ease at a dentist's office. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr nino has been my dentist since I got my first tooth. I am now 20 years old. I had to undergo extensive work for a geneticly screwed up mouth! Dr. Nino always did excelant work and I am always happy to sit in his chair. Best Dentist around.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2006

Competent, kind, puts the patient completely at ease. Excellent with kids too!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005