Ratings for Dr. Anthony R. Lanier

Very pushy on putting anyone on any AND ALL anti depressants, even when adamant against ... /His recent intern was the only one to ever mention counseling after him pushing pills on me for 5+ years. He is only is friendly to avoid a law suit just as he avoids eye contact and actual helping. I've felt more knowledgable than him the last three visits. I will not be returning. I've gone to this office since birth with Dr. Novosel. The counseling has done wonders. Too bad it took so many years, thanks but no thanks. Do no harm. Ha.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I love this doctor! He has a very good bedside manner and is sympathetic to all situations.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

This office never returns phone calls promptly regarding test results. Dr. Lanier doesn't make eye contact and sometimes he talks over you as your explaining something. It makes you feel like he isn't listening or understanding. I had 2 medications he put me on and he did not inform me while prescribing one that I could not take it with the other. I had to ask the pharmacy who wanted to know why he did not explain that. I am not impressed with this office and will be looking for another.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

Nice guy, great personality. It just seems like he forgets about you once you leave his office. I've had tests done and waited weeks before i finally have to call the office to get the results.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

He has a winning personality, but he isn't nearly as through his former partner, Dr. Novosel.I was very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

He has been my wife's family doctor for over a decade and mine for over 8 yrs. He treats you not only as a patient but as a friend. He listens intently to all your problems and treats them as if they were is own. He has one of the best bed side manors that I have ever experience in my life. whenever you see him whether on a regular basis or for routine checkups he makes you feel like you just saw him the day before. He follows up on your care and is concerned about your health in every aspect.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Anthony R. Lanier's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup