Ratings for Dr. Anna B. Derdzinska

She is an awesome doctor. My kids love her. She has been our family's pediatrician for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

We have always had great care from Doctor Derdzinska.She always remember us, she never rushes us, and shows great interest in our childrens health. We are very pleased with her and we always recommend her to our friends.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Doctor Derdzinska is a great pediatrician for our children!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Derdzenska is the doctor that determined my child to be allergic to Amoxicillin. When I brought her in 4 weeks later I informed her M.A. that she is allergic to Amoxicillin and she prescribed my daughter Augmentin which has Amoxicillin in it. So when my daughter had an allergic reaction rash head to toe and her face swolled up they said I had to wait for the doctor to see all of his patients with appointments first before they would see me because they had appointments. They made my child worse! Already billed my insurance but yet I had to wait and hope my daughter tounge did not swell in her mouth before I could get another prescription. NOT GOOD!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Anna B. Derdzinska's Credentials

• Akademia Med We Wroclawiu Im Piastow Slaskich, Wroclaw, Poland (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Fairfield, CA