Ratings for Dr. Robert Ross O'Hara

I don't really recommend this doctor. I chose him at random through my work and he didn't seem to really care about whatever my problem was. He would always give me the same medicine too, for different illnesses. I had something very wrong with my inner ear and I went to him twice and he looked in and just said "there is nothing wrong, its not inflammed or red". Turns out I almost lost my hearing (after going to an ear specialist and paying out of pocket). I got it fixed thank God. But he didn't seem to believe me when I was telling him about my ear. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Always on time. I get in and out in a timely manner, but never feel rushed when I am with him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

He didnt seem to believe or take seriously any of the pain I was in anytime I mentioned anything, but I do have to admit one day I was very sick and he took me in right away and gave me medicine to stop my vomiting. I don't really reccomend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Robert Ross O'Hara's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1962)

Healthnet