Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Kessler

krappy doctor WHO CARES ONLY ABOUT MONEY$$$ BEWARE OF THIS PILL PUSHER HE KILLS PEOPLE WORSE DOCTOR EVER DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Worst doctor that I have been exposed to. High on drama and low on information.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I've been with Dr. Kessler since he first started in his current practice. I've watched as he has gone from a young book knowledge type guy to a true doctor, who takes the time to listen to my concerns and help with what ever it takes to make me healthy. In other words he has gone from being a doctor of facts to a doctor of people.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He prioritizes your health needs,takes care of one chief complaint at a time. He suggested a book for eating healthy (China Study). I had cancer in 2007 and I wish I had known about this book before. Dr. Kessler makes you feel like you are the only patient he has for the day...he takes the time to talk to you, he listens. My husband and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Joseph J. Kessler's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madison, OH