Ratings for Dr. Matthew Wilber

We love Dr. Wilber. Even though we have moved out of Pearland, I still drive both of my kids the 30 minutes to see him whenever we need a ped. He is very thorough and now that my daughter is reaching the puberty stage, he is very sensitive and makes her feel very comfortable. His gentel nature and bedside manner coupled with his knowledge and conservative nature is a perfect fit for our medical needs. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a doctor for their child.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Wilber is an outstanding physician. He is very knowledgeable, spends lots of time answering questions, and has a great way with both kids and parents. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr Wilber does not have knowledge when it comes to ears! My son kept having ear infections in one of his ears. Several times Dr Wilber said he had lots of ear wax which we'd then put the ear wax removal in my son's ear and attempt to clean it out. But each time we took him for another infection all Dr Wilber could say is he has lots of ear wax. We finally took him to an ENT and she looked in his ear and pulled out a Mardi Gras Bead NOT ear wax! That was the cause of his problems. But unfortunately since it sat in his ear for so long it caused damage & my son had to have tubes put in his ears. Since seeing the ENT & having the tubes put in & falling out, he has not had any problems. If we had kept seeing Dr Wilbur we'd still be having the same problem!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

We love Matthew and think that he is knowlegeable and helpful. His bedside manners are excellent - he knows the way aroung little ones. Unfortunately, his nurse Kim is not like him at all. She never says 'hi', never looks you in the eye, never smiles and she does not explain what she is going to do with your child. That is the only thing to consider when you choose this doctor. It's true that poor staff can spoil the picture even if the Doc is excellent.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Matthew Wilber's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

(General) Champus