Ratings for Dr. David M. Berman

Terrific physician, timely, knowledgeable,courteous staff, fabulous facility

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

awesome experience, best doctor ever, would highly recommend him,

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

I am 54 years old and this is the worst doctor I have ever met. He saw my daughter because he is a Pediatric Infectious Disease doctor, and I thought my 15 year old daughter had Lyme disease. He diagnosed her with Fatigue after viral illnesses and told me to take her for a 30 minute walk 3 times a week and to send her to school and she shold be fine. I begged him to run tests for Lyme and co-infections or to put her on antibiotics for Lyme disease since she tested positive for Lyme antibodies. He finally agreed to run the tests I requested and did not schedule a follow-up appointment. His tests came back positive for Lyme and Ehrlichia. The pediatrician had already received his results and agreed with Quest that it was LYME. He called an hour later and wanted to put my daughter on amoxicillin. I asked why he wanted to put her on antibiotics when he was so sure she just had fatigue. Needless to say, he could not admit he was wrong and became angry. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR !!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. David M. Berman's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL