Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Koch

Worth the wait for the best. Feel much better. Nice office staff. Busy practice but in demand.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

He was patient with me and took the time to listen. I checked out his background so he is experienced.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

i was worried Dad died heart attack Mom short wind heart failure then brother defibilater was worried me too cause i smoke- Dr. Koch did stress test with pictures and ultrasound saw heart on screen but cholesterol high now on pills had cardio catheter feel much better. Thank You Dr. Koch for your help - I will do what you say to make less my risk .

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I was worried about my risk to have a heart attack. Dr. Koch asked many questions, did a few tests, and prescribed a few medications. He explained how lifestyle changes and a few pills could reduce my risk and help me live a longer life. Dr. Koch has a unique information base and he seems to enjoy using it to help you the patient.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Worth the wait. Dr. Koch took the time to review all my records and request more. He was critical about but fair. He changed my medication when the echo ultrasound he read suggested a different type of problem causing my heavy breathing and skipped heart beats. So thorough he tested my heart with a comfortable medication stress test that showed I did not need that cardio catheter surgery just medication change and a heart rhythm monitor. I found Dr. Koch trustworthy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Took my Mom to Dr. Koch with leg swelling and so short winded couldnt walk. He did ultrasound and changed medicine. Now Mom is active and no swelling, breaths normal. Dr. Koch explained everything like talking to family. Nice guy and great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I was short of breathe and my legs were full of water. I went to Dr. Koch because he saved my brother from a heart attack with a stent. I had a cardiac catheterization then a pacemaker from Dr. Koch - it was really easy, I was surprised how well it went. Now I can walk for blocks and have more energy. My wife is happy because I can dance with her at the weddings now. Dr. Koch's office has nice young ladies who are a big help, very friendly. I saw Dr. Koch on TV and now I know why. He is the best in Lake County and his partners are great heart doctors too. The office is clean and nice. If I have to wait for Dr Koch I know he is running to save a life. Thank God for such hard working doctors because they make a big difference in our life.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Nicest Doctor, friendly and honest. He saved my wife from dying of failing heart. We trust his judgement.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

My family doctor said I had heart failure, so he referred me to a cardiologist. I chose Dr. Koch because he saved my brother from a heart attack. I feel that I can trust Dr. Koch, the way he listens and answers my questions with words I can understand. He improved my heart failure so that I can breath better now, and my chest pain is gone. Several nurses at the hospital told me they take their parents to see Dr. Koch. He is a very busy doctor but he always seems to find time for me.I wish I could use him for my general MD, but he is a heart specialist. Dr. Koch performed a cardiac catheterization on me, changed around my medication, then he did an echo of my heart where he put me to sleep and had me swallow a small probe that put my heart back into normal rhythm. My leg swelling got better, my lungs cleared, my stomach felt like it was not so bloated, and I could breath easy again. It's great to have found an old fashioned doctor who knows all the new tricks.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr. Koch saved my husband's life. He is very direct with you. He is polite but will not let you fool yourself. Dr. Koch talked to my husband in a way that he finally listened, did the tests, had the cardiac catheterization and stent. Thank you Dr. Koch !

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Robert J. Koch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1990)