Ratings for Dr. Silvina M. Bocca

The day I went in for my appointment with Dr. Bocca, I felt like she was an angel put into my life for a reason. She is the smartest and most knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen, but she is also incredibly caring and compassionate. She always made time to answer my questions and made me feel like my situation was important. After a necessary gynecological surgery and several rounds of fertility drugs, I am so blessed to be expecting another child later this year. I am so thankful I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

She seems vested in her patients and has great bedside manner. She is willing to give you time and seems to have your best interest. I am thankful that I was recommended to her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr Bocca is AMAZING. She's awesome and superb. She's the reason I wake up with such happiness when I look at my soon. After years of infertility, She helped my husband and I with the best blessing EVER...parenthood. I have a great deal of confidence in her and as I nurse, I will highly recommend her without any reservations.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

absolutely adored her! I saw her for many visits and always had 100% of her attention. She made me feel like her only patient and I believe she truly takes a personal interest in her patients outcome. I still take the twins that resulted from fertilitly treatments with her to visit her...she is very special to us!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

shes the best! i struggled for years to try and find something to make my body feel better and in two visits she nailed it! shes my saint!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

In my experienced, I have seen three or four gynecologists before I met Dr. Bocca but none of them were as nice nor caring as Dr. Bacca. Dr. Bocca is very respectful, lovable and very easy to talk with. Dr. Bocca makes a person feel better than ever. A person who called her a saint is absolutely right.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

I consulted with Dr. Bocca after failed fertility treatments with another facility. She reviewed my records and pointed out errors made by the previous doctor. I followed her advice and was pregnant with our first child within three months. Dr. Bocca is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. Our daughter is a healthy one-year old and we are very happy we sought Dr. Bocca's expertise.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Bocca is incredible. Without her my husband & I would not be parents. She is incredibly smart, excellent surgeon, with great bed side manner. I would recommend her & have to several people!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Dr. Bocca it the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever known. Best RE ever! 5+++Aimee

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Bocca is not simply a doctor. She is a saint. She is the most compassionate woman and she treats every patient from her heart. She is a good surgeon and very smart doctor with the most advanced knowledge. She is also great looking. She is the example of what doctor should be. I am very blessed to have her during a tough time. Without her I would not pull through.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Silvina M. Bocca's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1998)