Ratings for Dr. William H. Overholser

He is amazing. I have never heard him yell. He listens to me, and prescribes the minimal amount of medication. It is a pleasure to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Over medicates patient, says you have medical conditions you don't have, he is rude and insulting, refusing to answer questions, yells and abusive to patient, and he is very arrogant. He is the worst doctor ever!!! I would not send my dog to see him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

If you are overweight, he will try to prescribe you medications for weight loss. The medication he tried to give me was for seizures, but in his words "also works to help with weight loss." He did the same thing to two co-workers of mine. He is very gruff. Just not the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. He was gruff, short, rough during exams, and arrogant. I was primary caregiver to my mother and he insulted me personally, would not answer my questions, and refused to change prescriptions when we pointed out that he had prescribed conflicting medicines. That was the second visit; upon going out to the car Mom said she would NEVER deal with this man again.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

This Dr. is very judgemental,if you aren't white you are nothing.Makes remarks about other races than his own.He over medicated many and refuses to medicate those in the most pain.He has a GOD complex and needs counseling in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Will NOT look at you when he speaks to you. Over-medicates, dislikes questions from patient and family, actually YELLS at patients and is verbally abusive. A quick check locally has turned up that this behavior has been on-going for a long time to many patients and ex-patients. This MD has a god complex and should be avoided completely.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. William H. Overholser's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Tufts