Ratings for Dr. Paul V. Suhey

Dr Suhey is a great listener and always does what is in the best interest of the patient.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I had a very positive experience. Dr. Suhey performed two wrist surgery's and both were done very well having no complications and no follow-up problems. His staff was very friendly and accommodating and I would highly recommend anyone of my family and friends to see Dr. Suhey for any orthopedic issue.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Kind courteous informative and eager to help.If Paul cannot help you he is more than willing to find someone who can. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Suhey saw my father in law and immediately after the surgery, my father in law could sleep throughout the night without pain and the shooting pain in his arm and elbow was gone. The process has been smooth, communication thorough, no problems,no questions unanswered. Great experience.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Dr. Suhey got right to the bottom of my shoulder problem and put me on medication that should take care of it. Thank you everyone for helping me!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

INCOMPETENT, ARROGANT ,HAD TO HAVE MY KNEE SURGERY REDONE BY ANOTHER SURGEON BECUAUSE HE MISSED AN ACL TEAR ON MY MRI......GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

This doctor was not only woefully unknowledgeable, but also annoyed that he actually had to see a patient. Thankfully I made sure he understood that he would be paid promptly due to my healthy insurance so he seemed to pay more attention to me then. I've had to have his services repaired by some other doctors since his initial work however.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2006

I went to see Dr. Suhey after experiencing back pain while training for a marathon. I suggested that my injury may be related to posture or flexibility, but he insisted on X-rays and medication. The X-rays revealed nothing, and the medication only gave me diarrhea. After finally sending me to physical therapy, Dr. Suhey billed both me and my insurance provider for his services, effectively making me pay twice.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Paul V. Suhey's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med