Ratings for Dr. Susan Margaret Parkerson

Dr. Parkerson has seen our family of 3 for over 11 years. She and her staff are caring, efficient and professional. I always feel that she takes the whole child's well-being into account and is truly focused on every aspect of their health and development. We've gone from taking in toddlers and infants for vaccines to having teens and pre-teens in for physicals and well-checks. Dr. P. & her staff know us on sight (and we're only in one- three times a year)and always have a warm smile for us. I admire Dr. P's devotion and respect and trust her advice both as a physician and parent.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Parkerson and the doctor who she replaced were the best pediatrians my three children ever had. We stayed with them for about 15 years. Before that, we went from one pediatrian to another for various reasons. She was always professional and knowledgable, yet never arrogant. We could always get appointments when necessary and staff was efficient and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Susan Parkerson.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

been with her for ten years with all my kids. she is the best.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

We love Dr Parkerson!!!! She has been my kids Dr for years. She takes her time with us & we love that.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010