Ratings for Dr. Judy K. Orton

Dr. Orton has always been extremely helpful and answered all of our questions through the years. She takes her time and at no point during the appointment, do I ever feel rushed. Her staff is also extremely friendly and even when my daughter needs to receive a shot, she always leaves with a smile (and a great sticker to add to her collection!)

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

She is the best pediatrician. She has been my doctor for 21 years, and has always taken good care of me. She knows when to be concerned and when to say "you're fine." The office staff is excellent at answering your questions and helping you over the phone when you have a question. They even used to remember that I always wore some pretty awesome socks and would comment on them. I went in after passing out in school and her staff was concerned and caring. She figured out the problem and resolved it immediately. If she is unsure of what is ailing you (which isn't too often) she sets you up with a specialist to double check so nothing goes unnoticed. If she is doing rounds and can't see you at the office, she will arrange to see you at the hospital if it is urgent. Definitely is there as a resource and will look out for your best interest.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

She is an amazingly caring, thoughtful and invested doctor I have seen. She is terrific with children.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr Orton is a great pediatrician! She runs her own practice and so really has the time to spend talking to you and making sure you understand what is going on. My kids love her!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Orton has always been extremely helpful and I trust her completely with my daughters care. We never wait more than 5 minutes to get in and she always answers my questions (which I tend to have a lot of since my daughter was born premature!)

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

We love Dr Judy. Her mom, who is her receptionist, can be a piece of work though. If you can get over this, Orton is truly the best md in Bennington. Very happy with her and her care of my kids.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Orton has always been very helpful, prompt, acurate with her advice, and has been wonderful to have in town

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006

My infant son broke out in hives all over his body. I called her on Wednesday but because this was her "day to do rounds at the hospital". I was instructed to monitor him and call tomorrow if the hives did not go away. I called the next day, because of course the hives did not go away (by then my son was miserable). I got an appointment around lunch time. It turns out he had a SEVERE allergic reaction to the medication she perscribed for an ear infection! I am now looking for a doctor that has other practitioners in the office, so in the case of an emergency (hives/allergic reaction in a baby!!) he can be seen sooner. Thinking back now, I should have brought him to the ER , so at least he could have been diagnosed earlier and given relieving medication sooner! I was very unhappy about that situation. Also when I brought him in the secretary said "he doesn't look so bad" even thought he was completely covered and hives and couldn't crawl because he was in such pain!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Judy K. Orton's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1986)