Ratings for Dr. Anita Sawhney

This is a great office. Everyone that works here is so helpful and kind. Both Dr. Sawhney and Dr. O'Connor are excellent and the dental hygienists are the best you can find anywhere.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I just found my dentist for life!! Dr. Sawhney is the best dentist in town. My friend recommended her when I was suffering from excruciating pain due to an abcess and needed a root canal treatment. I was scheduled to come in the very next day with NO wait time at all. She looked at my teeth and performed the root canal (1st session) right away. I feel soo much better now thanks to her. She's very approachable, humble, knowledgeable. I did not feel any pain during the process. She makes you feel very comfortable in her chair. Glad I went to her today. God bless her and her family.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I hasve been a patient for approximately 15 years. I love the staff and the service. I believe they care about my health.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Sawhney for over ten years and have never once had a bad experience. I actually enjoy and can't wait to see the staff and Dr. Sawhney. They are pleasant, kind, and very knowledgeable. I love them and would never think to go anywhere else. My children are too young to go to the dentist now, but I can't wait to take them there. I know they will have a pleasant experience that will instill good oral health in them. Jen N.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I moved to Raleigh from out of country and chose Dr. Sawhney based on her approval ratings from this site. I was not disappointed. She was the best dentist I have had in 50 years. She is very knowledgable and careful with the needles. She took the time to make sure my mouth was properly frozen. She is a perfectionist and will spend an inordinate amount of time getting things just right. The staff are wonderful; the whole group gets along like a big happy family. Her and her staff are aware of insurance company requirements and were quite happy to work with me so that we stayed within their constraints. Awesome dentist.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I love this dental practice and all the people who work there! From the front office to the dental assistant to the hygienist -- and the dentist -- you just can't go wrong if you choose this practice. I've been a patient of Dr. Sawhney's almost since she first opened her business, and I hope she never, ever leaves (and that goes for the rest of you who work there, too!).

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

A trip to Dr. Sawheny's office is like going to visit a family. Wonderful staff and a wonderful dentist. Dr. Sawhney is a "nerd" dentist and really, really wants to get things done right. She is not afraid to take all the time necessary to make sure that happens. As well, she was very good at freezing my mouth and obviously cared a lot about my comfort. I thought her prices were reasonable.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Sawhney has treated my whole family. They are very personable, yet professional. Great experience!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Wonderful with little children, made my kids very comfortable and explained everything to them.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

I have always loved this place, makes the dentist trips a little bit easier to handle when you have a great staff like they do.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008