Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Breiman

Was seen 40 minutes late, when I asked for a 2x daily 20 mg omeprazole refill, he suggested prescribing 40 my pills and 'cutting them in half' forgetting that these come in capsule form. He asked when my last physical was, and I explained that doctors look at me like I'm crazy when I schedule a physical. He said he wouldn't suggest 'too many physicals' at my age of 30, even though this was my first visit and he has no clue about my medical history. Frankly, he seemed clueless!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr Breiman is a professional, caring physician. There are few like him. My family and I have been seeing him for over 25 years. He always goes the extra mile. He is always keeping up with the latest research and practice. We trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

he wrote off the fact that there was more wrong then there was. he thought i only had whip lash and come to find i had a herniated disk. he said you will be fine, guess im not.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Breiman is as close to the old country doctor as you would find in today's world. He is personable, caring, thorough, and a wonderful diagnostician. He not only has cared for my immediate family, but also my Mother, for whom he made a house call when she was too infirmed to travel.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

We have had Dr. Breiman as our family doctor for many years. He has been on top of every medical problem we have had and never been anything but reassuring and kind. He was the same way with my elderly mother, even making a house call when she was unable to leave her home.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

I can honestly say that Dr. Breiman is the rudest, most uncaring doctor I have ever met. I came to him with stomach problems as I had been sick for several weeks without relief. It was debilitating me. In a 15 minute appointment he told me no less than 8 times that I was fat. Not overweight, not heavy...he used the words "too fat" repeatedly despite the fact that I was crying from his rudeness. He did not listen to anything I had to say and answered every question with "you're too fat, lose weight and it will stop." I told him I WAS losing weight because I couldn't eat and keep anything down. I told him "I know I'm overweight, but I can't go to work, I can't eat, I can barely sleep, please tell me what's making me so ill" He said there was nothing he could do for me and sent me on my way. It was after this awful experience that I started seeing Dr. Darlow at the same practice who treated me and returned me to my normal life and health.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Robert J. Breiman's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Ithaca, NY