Ratings for Dr. Vidyadhar S. Hede

PLEASE DO NOT SEE THIS MAN. HE IS NOT COMPASSIONATE.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Made me suffer horrendously in ICU after major neck surgery. I was already taking more oxycodone before surgery than he would allow me to have after surgery. So detached from me and just did not care how much pain I was experiencing. Fortunately, I brought my own oxycodone and started taking it. This was the first time I ever met him. No compassion whatsoever. After a year and a half, I am still in horrible pain and now my primary doctor has referred me back to Hede. He injected the base of my skull with a veterinary sized syringe and the entire back of my skull became terribly swollen. He was so nervous, he couldn't hold the syringe steady - shaky the entire procedure. Didn't help at all. So after that he gave up. And so did I. No confidence in this doctor. But then again, no other so-called pain management doctor has a solution either. I've concluded that pain management is a means of managing to get all my money and managing to do nothing. The one thing that works is oxycodone and he won't prescribe it. All pain management doctors are the same that I've seen so far. Hede is my fourth pain management doctor and not the last either. Their first and primary objective is to take oxycodone away from me regardless of how much pain I am experiencing. It's insane. They all think pain sufferers are faking the pain just to get oxycodone. I wish they could have my pain for about a week and then see what they think. Never ending 24X7 pain and nobody knows why.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I was in the ICU in severe pain. Dr. Hede was handling the pain medication. He was cruel to me, spoke only to my husband, & when I was alone he was threatening to give me no pain medication at all if I didn't switch from the IV form, which was controlling my pain, to the pill form, which was not controlling my pain. At one point I developed a severe migraine with severe vomiting. I begged Dr. Hede for Excederine & nausea medication, he just walked away. I didn't receive help until I was moved from ICU to IMU where that nurse took pity on me and demanded they treat my migraine. Given a choice, I wouldn't see Dr. Hede under any circumstance. Why would a doctor with no compassion specialize in pain management?

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Most uncompassionate doctor I have met. Treats his patients rudely and does not care. Definitely not a Hermann material type doctor. Worst dr ever.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

WORST DR EVER SEEN! I went to see him as referred by another dr but it took over 2 weeks to get someone intelligent enough to make an appointment there. The staff is RUDE and the Dr is WORSE then the staff!!!! I tried explaining my pain, but he just spoke over me and WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL LAUGHED AT WHAT I WAS SAYING AND JUST SHOOK HIS HEAD. He hardly spome a word LITERALLY TURNED HIS CHAIR TOOK A BREATH AND JUST STARED AT ME. Then he proceeded to take 2 cell phone calls and spoke about other patients and their conditions and what types of medicines he was going to put them on....which is a BIG HIPPA VIOLATION!!!! Also said he didnt agree with what the MRI results showed & and never understood him. When it xame to making an appointment for pain injections he said it would be another month before he could do them because he was going ON VACATION and vouldnt fit me in before them!!!!REALLY!!!! AS I WALKED OUT OF THE OFFICE I CALLED MY INSURANCE TO FIND A GOOD DR STAY FAR AWAY FROM HERE

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Hede's for 10 or 12 years. I have all the confidence in the world in him. I have had 5 neck surgeries and a shoulder surgery and Dr. Hede has always taken care of my pain management. I really can't explain how confident i am with Dr.Hede and his office staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Horrible doctor. Got assigned to him after surgery. Changed medications and dosage before ever seeing or talking to him. Completely unaware of past history and pre existing conditions. When I tried to explain things to him he rolled his eyes and laughed. I asked him what was so funny because I didn't see anything amusing about the situation. Very unprofessional. I did some research and he wasn't even educated in the United States.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I have used Dr. Hede for the last 6 months, and have always found him and his staff to be helpful. I had a cervical fusion of my C3 & C4 in October 2012, since then he has handled my pain management and treatment. My main focus was getting off of the medications while helping to eleviate my pain. The most I ever had to wait was maybe 15 minuted in the waiting room (normal for most doctors)and maybe 5 minutes in the exam room. He took his time listening and hearing me as to what I was wanting - no more pills!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

My wife was referred to Dr Hede because of some long term pain issues. Her (1) office visit was a pleasant experience. Dr Hede was very helpful, professional, intelligent, even witty. He discussed many possible remedies for her, the potential side effects, appropriateness for her, and what her expectations should be. Also he was a good listener and adjusted her pain management plan based on her past experiences. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

the best doctor does know what he is talking about very kind

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012