You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Loewy

Dr Loewy is a caring doctor who has NEVER been late for any of my appointments in the last 10 years. My butt barely hits the waiting room chair and I'm called in. AND - they do not call you in just to stash you in a waiting room for a half hour. Once the nurse takes you in and asks you why you're there, checks your weight and blood pressure (normal intake stuff) she leaves the room and Dr Loewy is less than 3 mins into the room. He spends the time with me, never checks his watch or puts his hand on the doorknob, like I've seen others do. He's kind, soft spoken and very knowledgeable. When I came to him with 3 very rare diseases, he followed up my appointment by doing his homework so the next time he saw me, we were on the same page. Luanne can be rough at times (his secretary), but she had never been especially rude to me, just distant and cold. She has offered unsolicited medical advice to me like another reviewer mentioned - but I have stopped her by reminding her that my situation is VERY unique. Whenever I'm sick, they find an appt for me the same day. I have never been turned away. I love Dr Loewy.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Loewy is a very caring doc who takes time to really listen. His receptionist Luann is outstanding. She always gets me in and I've never waited more than 10 minutes. Usually I sit down open a magazine and before I can read two words, I'm in the exam room.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Lowey is great his receptionist rude. Our time is just as valuable as yours.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Bad first impression of his office. Can't get an appointment when I am sick and his receptionist wants me to then speak to someone in billing to put me into the system for the future. What is the point of a doctor who can't see you when you are sick?? Receptionist was rude and not accomidating.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr Loewy is excellent. He has great bedside manner. I trust his expertise and he does pertinent testing only. He is very easy to speak to and I can't say enough good things about him. It's been a nightmare for me dealing with his receptionist (Luann). I've only had her actually answer the phone twice in 4 years. While I can get appointments very quickly, she is often rude, gives advice without consulting doctor or making an appt, and is not helpful for obtaining test results. I have a couple long term medical problems and like to be told the results of my blood work (even if it's just a message that it was reviewed or everything is fine). I've also had issues refilling prescriptions in this practice (sent to the pharmacy wrong). If you can deal with some headaches from the staff, Dr. Loewy is exceptional. I unfortunately could not.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I love Dr. Loewy. My whole family has been seeing him for a real long time, and he's alway's done good for us. He is an extremely intellengent man. And his secretary Luann, is so sweet and helpful, she has done a lot for me in medical situations. I highly reccommend him!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Loewy was easy to speak with. He took his time to learn more about what's bothering me. He was very punctual and my whole visit including blood tests took 35 minutes. I will be using him as my regular GP from now on.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Excellent doctor and great guy. He really cares about you and will take the time to listen and consider what you say. Office staff is excellent also.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Loewy is everything I sought in a general practitioner and a true partner in making healthcare decisions. He spends the time to learn what he needs to and makes sound judgments. With a great deal of experience in the field working with doctors, I can say that he is an exceptional provider, exemplifying the ideal in the role.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Professional, knowledgeable, courteous, caring, takes time to listen to you so that you don't feel rushed. Very nice staff, as well. Call and schedule your appointment with complete confidence.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey A. Loewy's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1997)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Loewy is a caring doctor who has NEVER been late for any of my appointments in the last 10 years. My butt barely hits the waiting room chair and I'm called i..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Loewy is a very caring doc who takes time to really listen. His receptionist Luann is outstanding. She always gets me in and I've never waited more than 1..."

December 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18415'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014