Ratings for Dr. Thomas Thang Nguyen

Dr Thomas Nguyen may spend a lot of time typing in his laptop about YOU. He keeps immaculate patient records and does this himself immediately. I do understand how some may prefer a more direct relationship with eye contact and soothing conversation. For me, as well as he takes care of the problem in a timely manner and gets things done, I am happy. With any physicians office, the staff may not be as good and turn-over is high unless you have trusted friends or family members helping out. I have not found a great staff in any of my physicians, dentists or optometrists yet. Ok is all that I ask for. He did not connect well with some of my family members either.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Really awful staff. Have been trying for over 2 months to get part of a medical record with no response. Wouldn't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Everytime I went he took care of me and my problems. My wife doesn't like him but I think that has to do with the Doc being a man. He does use his computer while he works but it doens't bother me. But it might some older patients.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Really doesn't listen and types on his laptop computer the whole time he is with you. The last time I went in to see him for an issue in my mouth he didn't even look in my mouth. We went to him for a year, he was more interested in his computer than he was in treating my family. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Thomas Thang Nguyen's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1994)