Ratings for Dr. Paul N. Strohmayer

This man is a saint. Or will be. He always asks about your total wellbeing, not just the reason for your appointment. He CARES about his patients. He gives you a big bear hug when you leave. Great surgeon - I had breast surgery for DCIS and he did such a great job, no one can find the scar.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

These doctors are beyond miracle workers .... Although at first they definitely practice tough love ... No nonsense attitude And slmist had me mad in the beginging ... they care ... truly care ...They are excellent ,they are compassionate ,funny and just the best at their job . I had gastric bypass then 10 months later emergency gall bladder removal and they wasted no time in doing test and getting me through all this ... They saved my life ! I'm healthy and they made sure I got there ... And I can't tell you enough good things about all three of these doctors ... You will not regret choosing them ... I love all 3 of these men!!!! Good luck but you won't need it your in good hands !!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

This doctor at first seemed to care after surgery,nothing and his staff is horrible (gurnee) 2 days after my surgery I waited for nearly 2 hours and he never showed up.Meanwhile as patients arrived everyone was told we will be with in a few minutes.NIGHTMARE STAFF.If you can go elsewhere I recommend it.Cancer is bad enough,bedside manner and compassion are extremely important.I got none of that after surgery.I am Stage2 aggressive ductal carcinoma patient.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I wwent to Dr. Strohmayer to have herniated abdominal muscles repaired. I found Dr. Strohmayer to be a very kind, caring, and compasssionate doctor who explains prcedeures very thouroughly, he makes fearful myself feel very much at ease. I would highly recomend him to family and friends alike.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

I was referred to this surgeon by my GP who I trust to refer me to someone that knows what they are doing. Dr. Strohmayer was accurate in his diagnosis and surgery went well thanks to him. He is a kind and compassionate doctor who takes the time to explain everything to you. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Paul N. Strohmayer's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1986)