Ratings for Dr. Ronald E. Disimone

Dr. DiSimone has cared for me and my entire family over the years. He is the best orthopedic surgeon around. I am a RN and Dr DiSimone is the person that physicians and other health care professionals use for themselves and their families. He is very busy but always takes the time to really listen and connect with his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon.After a car accident, he helped me immensely with back and knee problems and I am now playing tennis again! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Was not willing to help. Very nasty attitude first visit. Staff was unattentive and rude. Discontinued seeing him it was so bad.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

He has diagnosed me and preformed a spinal fusion which has allowed to regain my ability to walk and live a painfree life. He is a gentleman. He is very thourough in his answers to my questions. He is a very busy surgeon and he gets referrals from all over the east coast. You do have to wait to be seen. I know that and I take my book. I trust him implicitly and would not hesitate to refer.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. DiSimone failed to correctly identify the origin of my leg pain and instead turned to his partner for assistance. Exceedingly unpleasant to speak with, Dr. DiSimone was very rude to me after speaking with his partner.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Ronald E. Disimone's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)