Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Campbell

Dr Campbell is thorough, engaging and a good communicator, I would highly recommend him to anyone. I would say the best I have encountered. He is thorough thoughtful , I have also found his suport staff as good as Dr Campbell, they go out of their way to assist you with anything you need. I have seen him a number of times over the last several years and have found the service and his interest consistent.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr Campbell is a great Dr, one of the best I've had, and I've been through a ton. He is very helpful and friendly, contrary to what the other reviewer has said. He even told me I could call him directly to discuss my health problems and whether he needed to see me or not. He's also very innovative, starting a group for discussing men's health issues. I would say that his secretary is horrible and just generally mean, but if you can get through her, and talk to him, he's great.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Very nice guy! But very busy office too. His secretary never answers calls. He is not accepting new patients (and he's been at LC only for a few years now!).

flag | Submitted September 15, 2004

Dr. Bruce B. Campbell's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup