Ratings for Dr. Atigadda Reddy

he is the best GI doctor he is concern and takes time with his patient explaining procedure and into details

Submitted March 7, 2016

Kind, patient, VERY knowledgeable, thorough and holistic. What's not to appreciate in this physician? I'm a physician's child myself, so I know what makes a good doc and Dr. Reddy has it all. I would recommend him without reservation. If you are the least bit nervous about seeing a GI or having procedures (such as a colonoscopy), Dr. Reddy will put you at ease and give you quality medical care. As another reviewer mentioned, Dr. Reddy spends a considerable amount of time with you which is very rare in this day and age. It can take a while to get an appointment with him, but it is definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr.Reddy is very personalble and cares for his patients. He tends to have you waiting before he sees you, but the wait is worth it because he spends quality time with his patients. He is soft spoken and kind and is very knowledgeable and explains procedures in depth to make you feel comfortalbe and secure. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had and reccomend friends and family to him. Doctor's like him are hard to find in this day and age in the medical field. He is 100% REAL!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

The best doctor I've ever dealt with. Diagnosed and treated an obscure condition that baffled many other physicians had dismissed as "in my head". I've never felt better, and I have Dr. reddy to thank for this.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Worst doctor I've ever had. Dismissed me from his practice on the phone without recommending another doctor while I was on injectible chemo because he "couldn't take anymore" of my emotions and depression which are well documented side-effects of the drug interferon. Flu-like symptoms etc. are also well-documented, but he would tell me I wasn't sick. I was extremely traumatized by this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Atigadda Reddy's Credentials

• Hindi

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1969)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal