Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Agnich

Billing Nightmare! Does not Return Calls! DEBT Collections! I saw Dr. Agnich to treat a broken foot. I should have known from the beginning that I was in trouble after seeing her charging $15 /pair of gloves, totaling $165 for all my visits. OK, so I have insurance that paid most of the bills, and I paid my portion of the bills promptly, but to my surprise, 6 months after completing treatment, I got a call from a Bill Collector, stating that I owed Dr. Agnich, $10. Who knows, maybe there was a glove, that I forgot to pay for ;). It was easier for me to just pay the collector, instead of arguing over $10, so I did. Fast Forward 1 year later, I get a call from another bill collector, demanding over $200, they say is an outstanding balance, owed to Dr. Agnich. I contacted my insurance company, and pulled all the balances, and bills associated with Dr. Agnich, and found no surprises, I had ZERO outstanding balances, with Dr. Agnich, Nothing that I hadn't paid, and Nothing that the Insurance failed to pay. I tried contacting Dr. Agnich's office, and left messages, trying to get some answers, but never got a call back. In frustration, I personally drove to her office, and hand delivered my documents, showing I didn't have any outstanding balances. They promised to get back to me, but to this day, have not. I then sent all my documents to the bill collector, and they stopped contacting me. Now 6 years later, ANOTHER bill collector, contacted me saying that I owed over $200 to Dr. Agnich. HOW FRUSTRATING. This bill collector, keeps calling me, and speaking to me in a threatening manner. They have never sent me anything in writing. I've sent the collector written notice, that they need to send me in writing, what this debt is from, and to stop calling me. I don't intend to communicate any further unless they can provide, in writing, what was I billed and didn't pay. This whole experience, has been nothing but a nightmare, I would steer well clear of Dr. Agnich's office.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Do Not go to this doctor!!!! She Treated my son for a wart and after a dozen visits and her cutting at his foot at least a dozen times, there were no results , He went to a different podiatrist and after a few visits and treatment his wart is gone. She should have referred him to another doctor if she didn't know what she was doing. Now he has a lot of scar tissue. They tried charging our insurance $13 for gloves each visit – who does that? Their billing as a joke. It is all handwritten. I can't make heads or tails out of it and it took them about a year to send us a bill that was for a ton of money. Maybe if their system was automated they could actually send bills on a monthly basis and the patients would be able to pay versus one huge enormous bill one year after the unsuccessful treatments were finished. This doctor and her staff should not be in business.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Left the office after waiting over an hour. Was told it would take some time before I would be seen. Had been a patient for a few years but will not be back.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr Agnich sells you things you don't need and charges $15 for use of latex gloves, which insurance doesn't cover. She called removal of a calloused toe area 'podiatric surgey'. For office visits, she charged for two different services. I have reason to believe her practices are unethical and improper. I would stay away at all cost.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

This dr. was very unhelpful. She billed my insurance for a "surgical procedure" - cutting my toenails, as well as for using a pair of latex gloves. She tried to convince me ti get unnecessary services and when I didn't want them made negative comments about that. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

This dr. ruined my feet and changed my life forever. She was far more interested in earning a lot of money for an unnecessary surgery. There were practices that were deceptive in her practice of podiatry and she faced a professional disciplinary action for her billing procedures.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

This doctor has terrible customer service. After telling me they were in my network and seeing me 4 times, they finally said they were not in my network. When I received the bill, their account manager told me to send a $60.00 payment and file a dispute to my insurance. I followed their directions and they sent me to collections less thank 20 days after making a voluntary payment. Zero tact, zero knowledge, and zero success. Add to that, the foot problem is still existent.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. Karen L. Agnich's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Value Options