Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Agnich

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr Agnich sells you things you don't need and charges $15 for use of latex gloves, which insurance doesn't cover. She called removal of a calloused toe area 'podiatric surgey'. For office visits, she charged for two different services. I have reason to believe her practices are unethical and improper. I would stay away at all cost.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

This dr. was very unhelpful. She billed my insurance for a "surgical procedure" - cutting my toenails, as well as for using a pair of latex gloves. She tried to convince me ti get unnecessary services and when I didn't want them made negative comments about that. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

This dr. ruined my feet and changed my life forever. She was far more interested in earning a lot of money for an unnecessary surgery. There were practices that were deceptive in her practice of podiatry and she faced a professional disciplinary action for her billing procedures.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

This doctor has terrible customer service. After telling me they were in my network and seeing me 4 times, they finally said they were not in my network. When I received the bill, their account manager told me to send a $60.00 payment and file a dispute to my insurance. I followed their directions and they sent me to collections less thank 20 days after making a voluntary payment. Zero tact, zero knowledge, and zero success. Add to that, the foot problem is still existent.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. Karen L. Agnich's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)

AARP

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Left the office after waiting over an hour. Was told it would take some time before I would be seen. Had been a patient for a few years but will not be back."

January 30, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Karen" to "Karen L."

October 20, 2013