Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Butler

Mark has been my doctor since 2007, I have always been extremely happy with the care that I receive.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Mark Butler has been our family doctor for 16 years. We have 5 kids and zero complaints.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Butler is FABULOUS!!! He treats us like family. We have always been extremely happy with the care he gives us and the personal attention.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Butler has been fabulous for our 2 year old son. Anyone who has met him always says, "Isn't he absolutely the nicest guy!"

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Needs more experience. Ignored symptoms my husband was having, denied a specific test that would have given a diagnosis, then had to back-pedal when tests conducted by a specialist pointed to exactly what we had requested as a possible cause. He was big enough to send a letter of apology, I'll give him that.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. Butler is wonderful! He visited me in the hospital with both of my children. We have been with him for over 7 years now and never once has he disappointed. He even referred us to a wonderful surgeon when my son needed his tonsils out. He is caring, kind and takes time with your questions. He is wonderful!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Wonderful doctor. Cares for me and my 2 year old. Visited me in the hospital when I had my baby. Compassionate and always has time for the physical and emotional needs of his patients!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Everyone from the office staff to the doctor himself are very cordial and knowledgeable. Dr. Butler does not rush you through like so many physicians. Having lived in many locales in the past 25 years, he is by far the best doctor I have encountered.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2004

Dr. Mark J. Butler's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med