Ratings for Dr. Timothy Paul Podhajsky

Doctor Podhajsky has been our doctor for close to 25 years. He is by far the best we've ever had. He is kind and will go that extra mile. Many times he has found issues that specialists have missed. He listens--a priceless gift that many doctors don't have.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Excellent! Everyone was impressed that he found my parathyroid issue so early and has been very willing to help me with alternatives to surgery for carpal tunnel. Always takes time to talk with his patients and is very responsive.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Talks down to the patient. Will not talk about different care options.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I was not a patient at this clinic, by my Aunt was. She was addicted to the RX's that this MD gave. The RN I spoke with did nothing but attack me when I tried to bring my family's concerns to their attention. We were concerned that she was stockpiling these and would attempt to take her own life-the nurse was HORRIBLE, ANGRY, DEFENSIVE and I do not belive relayed this to the MD. Wouldn't send my dog here if that is how concerns are met....MD may be good, but staff should retire, or find jobs that do not require them to interact with the public.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Smart, caring, thorough, every positive attribute I can think of. I wish every physician would come from the same mold. A tremendous human being.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

We have moved out of state now, but Dr. Podhajsky was my doctor for 8 years. He was the best we've ever had. He definitely was knowledgeable and must have specialized in "bedside" manners. He was extremely compassonate and an excellent doctor. Sure miss him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

Very knowledgeable, I never feel rushed, includes me in decision making. Is very polite and pleasent. Wouldn't dream of seeking out another physician.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

Dr. Podhajsky if one of the best doctors i've seen. He is excellent at listening and asking the right questions to avoid wasted time and miscommunication. He is extremely knowledgeable and yet not afraid to ask for the opinion of his colleagues if needed. He is a good person with a caring heart.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Can't say enough about what a great doctor Dr. Podhajsky is. Excellent in diagnosing and treating problems. Communicates better than any doctor I've seen.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Dr. Timothy Paul Podhajsky's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO