Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Buchanan

No bedside manner and a very cold person. I would not recommend her in this area

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

We were assigned this physician when one of the Core physicians left the practice. We thought we could make it work with this Doctor even though our first impressions told us otherwise . This office makes it difficult to get an appointment with the Doctor , matter of fact out of four visits , one of my family members has never met the doctor . When you see a member of her staff they are to deliver "The doctors recommendation ", when doctor has never even met the patient ! She does not understand the needs of her patients one of my family members has been on a medication for several years.The medication was due for refill the doctor refused to fill it ! Without any explanation It is difficult to switch doctors in the Exeter area , I find that a lot of offices are closed to new patients . We have left the practice desperately seeking a new doctor for our family.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I have been with Dr Buchanan for 15+ years. I have found her to be an outstanding Physician. She takes the time to listen to me and is always caring in her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Great Doctor, very helpful, really nice and great all around

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have been with Dr. Buchanan for many years now, but I am sad to say I must leave her practice. Everytime I ask for a "non" routine visit I get to be diagnosed over the telephone by her nurse. Three times this year I have had to use an Urgent care facility because I can not get in to see Dr. Buchanan and I do not like be diagnosed over the telpehone. One time I hade brochitis so bad and I called 3 times and NO ONE ever called me back, I almost ended up in the hospital. I have been with her so many years she should know I am not a person who calls all the time, when I call I NEED to see her. I wish this was not the way it has to be, but it is time to go.....this all started when she became part of Core maybe that is the problem too many pressure to make money.....

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr Buchanan stays on time,is very knowledgable and I feel great seeing her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Buchanan. She sees my whole family. She is very thorough and caring. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Buchanan has been my PCP for 5 years, and I have never had a bad experience with her practice. She is very helpful and clear in her communication; and if she does not have information, is very helpful in directing me to the appropriate specialist. Dr. Buchanan was kind enough to call me personally after hours when she found out that I needed a breast biopsy (no cancer, thankfully), and always made herself available to me during that awful process. I do recommend Dr. Buchanan. I also want to state that I have never had an issue getting in to see her, and that her nurses are always very responsive for phone questions.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Buchanan for 2+ years and never saw her. I was always scheduled with her nurse practitioner Jane Sutton WHO WAS AMAZING. Once she left, I had no choice but to leave I could no longer wait weeks to be seen. She never saw me as a patient, even at the first "welcome" visit i had jane. She was a great great NP! It stinks she left.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

I find it difficult to believe the negative comments that are posted here. I have seen this doctor since she first opened her practice and love her. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is very respectful when a patient has theories about their condition. I find her straight forward in a most compassionate way. While I will admit that there can be some really bad office staff out there. I have never experienced this at this doctor's office. I am sure that a doctor and their staff strives to provide quick, efficient, and compassionate care all the time. However they, like the rest of us, have a bad and stressful day once in a while too. I strongly suggest using this doctor for your care and not jumping to conclusions.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth A. Buchanan's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Exeter, NH