Ratings for Dr. Lloyd A. Darlow

He is our family doctor. He gained my trust totally. Very responsible and attentive. I believe he did invest some time to go through my family's medical histories and potential problems. I'm grateful to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

I was pleased with my experience. We was thorough and asked many questions and listened respectfully. I didn't feel like he was rushed or eager to move onto the next patient.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Darlow is a hot head. RUDE and belittles people. I dont know of a caring bone in his body.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Took my son to him for a complex problem and Dr. Darlow said he couldn't handle it - I then took him to my regular family doctor and he solved the problem with one visit and one medicine

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Excellent physician for those hard to diagnose problems, i.e. autoimmune disorders. He's been my physician for about four years. Wouldn't go to anyone else in Ithaca, and I had been to many before I found Dr. Darlow.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

Dr. Darlow is the best family Dr. He treats all family members with respect and is very thorough. He always works until he gets to the bottom or answer to a problem. He is very professional and knowledgable. He has continually risen above the call of duty with our family!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Darlow is outstanding. He is caring and empathetic, he is thorough, he is willing to try new things, he will not give up until he has an answer. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Darlow has been my primary care physician for about 3 years now. He is extremely knowledgeable and in the time I've been seeing him, he's diagnosed all of my problems within 1-2 visits. Most doctors would need 5 or 6. He is ALWAYS on time for his appointments (and over the past three years I've probably been in to see him 20-25 times). He doesn't mess around and gets right to the heart of the problem, gets you the tests, medicine or referral you need and moves on. Some people might consider him abrupt, but he is always willing to stop and listen if I tell him I have a concern. He is extremely knowledgeable and probably the best doctor I've ever come across.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Lloyd A. Darlow's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1989)

Ameritas