Ratings for Dr. Clinton F. Miller

Dr.Miller may have a good reputation but in my case it was the WORST experience of my life. He has a HORRIBLE bedside manner and he is extremely arrogant! The aftercare was horrific! After my surgery he was totally unhelpful and refused to prescribe necessary physical therapy during my healing process. This has resulted in poor healing of the entire area and continued numbness and major pain 4 years later. I have many limitations due to his inept care and the lack of proper healing. This has caused further damage which is now requiring more surgery. He has a major ego problem bordering on a "God" like complex. I had a friend warn me against going to him for surgery but because he had such a "great" reputation on-line, I decided to choose him for the surgery anyway. Wish I had listened to my friend because it would have prevented a lot of pain and suffering over these last 4 years. Please do your research and follow your gut if you do decide to consult with him. VERY bad experience!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I have two complaints about my contact with Dr. Miller. First, his office is poorly run. His staff never sent promised paperwork to me to bring to 1st appointment, then asked me to come early to fill it out; they asked me to return the xrays I brought to my PCP even though they were in a self-addressed envelope; my MRI date was never conveyed to me until they called to "remind" me of the time. Second, the doctor rescheduled my follow-up appointment to discuss my test results 3 times. When it was almost 8 weeks after my test and they called yet again to reschedule, I told them forget it, and had my primary provider call the hospital for the results. I had them the same day! Maybe my case didn't seem serious enough to the doctor to be more timely, but waiting 2 months for MRI results is RIDICULOUS.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

keeps on top of his field. Knows all new research and is willing to use it. I trust him with my life

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Miller saved me from having open cranium surgery! I ended up in Portsmouth Hospital Emergency Room (coming from Frisbie) with a ruptured aneurysm which had been bleeding for 5 days (blame my GP). Dr. Miller found a wonderful interventional radiologist (Dr. Kwan) from Maine Med. (Portland, ME) who could repair my bleeding aneurysm without opening my skull (on 4th of July weekend). Dr. Miller's treat ment during my time in Portsmouth kept me alive. Boston hospitals wouldn't take me because of vacations and risk, so Dr. Miller spent hours on the phone finding the right place to repair my aneurysm. Since then, he has been helpful in my subsequent therapy and neurological care. He is a wonderful doctor and a great person! He saved my life. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Clinton F. Miller's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, NH