Ratings for Dr. Victor J. Zuckerman

Best pediatrician ever! Diagnosed my sons hip dysplasia at 3 months vs 1 year as most doctors. Also got hepatitis b shot 2 years before being mandatory.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I am happy I left his practice. More interested in his personal life, was not a very good Dr. (as confirmed by the other Drs. I took my child too). I believe Children's before him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Zuckerman gave my son 4 vaccinations in one visit. I was hesitant but he said "I would do that for my kids", I felt weird about this and followed his instructions. My son now has autism. He is a prick!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I WOULD NOT USE HIM AGAIN, NOT FOR MY KIDS. MAYBE YOU WOULD FOR YOUR KIDS.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I wanted to sign up my son for early intervention. He had some speech and behavior problems. Zuckerman told me this was a band aid and wouldn't help and we needed a diagnosis and wanted me to take my son to a neurologist. I wasn't going to put my 2.5 year old though that and thought it was too early for a diagnosis. So we did EI and it helped. Then it was time for him to enter preschool. He refused to sign the physical form for the physical he had done a year ago until I took him to see the specialist. My son has every right to go to preschool and I have every right to not put my son through that. He wouldn't even sign off on the vaccination part of the form which should be completely accurate as they have seen him since he was a day old. I should have left long ago when he started offering Botox. I had to wait 30-45 minutes each time I went and now my son will miss weeks of school as I line up another doctor and pay a fee for paperwork transfer of course.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Victor J. Zuckerman's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental