Ratings for Dr. Ted L. Rothstein

Worst experience with a doc in the DC area; forgetful doctor who lost my patient health info and is known among his staff as forgetful and unfocused. Failed to provide diagnosis information in a timely manner - more than 6 weeks without proper follow up. This doc should not be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Rothstein is a true scholar and an excellent neurologist. If you have a health issue that is hard to diagnose, you will do well to see him. After 2 almost 3 years of misdiagnosis and doctors claiming nothing was wrong with me, Dr. Rothstein pinpointed my health problem and provided medication to address my issue. For the first time in 3 years, I am able to use my hands without shaking and walk without fear of falling. In my book he is educated professional who listens to his patients and provides an analytical solution. Too many doctors are practicing by the medical insurance policies and procedure regulations, instead of providing health care for their patients. Dr. Ted Rothstein is a true doctor seeking to diagnose and treat his patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. R is a seasoned specialist with a very busy practice and is clearly highly knowledgable. However, I fell through the cracks with him. Presumably if I were much sicker, he would have taken more time and his office would have followed up more, but I struggled even to get test results from them. Only the dr's office (not the labs and radiology centers) can provide the results. The office asked for me to call and whenever I did, I was given the runaround.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Ted L. Rothstein's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

HealthPartners