Ratings for Dr. Kim R. Ringley

My daughters, (2, 4, and 7) saw her once we moved to the area, and she made it so my 7 yr old didn't feel "like a baby" and my 2 & 4 yr olds was entertained. Overall GREAT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Ringley is by far the BEST doctor. We had seen about 3 doctors before finding her and we're sticking with her. She loves our kids like we do and is awesome with them. Our son was recently hospitalized and she took time out of her day to come visit him, which helped him to see a familiar face come into the room. She's great with our kids and always has time for them. I love how she never uses the exam table, which is scary to children. she holds them and examines them in her lap and makes exams fun. she is very patient and nurturing. Her staff are awesome as well. I cannot say enough good things about her. I recommend her to ANY parent who is looking for that great dr for their child!! If she doesn't know the answer to something she will find out for you that same day.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr. Ringley never comes across too busy to listen to you. If she doesn't have an answer for you, she will get one for you. She is thorough and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately we have moved and she is missed very much by my daughter.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

We've seen Dr. Ringley for 8 years. She is incredible. When my daughter was hospitalized, she stayed with her for large amounts of time. One night my daughter was in pain and she came to see up at 2am in the morning. We love Dr. Ringley!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

You will not find a more helpful or patient Dr. than Dr. Ringley. Her staff has been very understanding and supportive with answering questions and helping us with our first baby.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2004

Dr. Kim R. Ringley's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal