Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey W. Lovett

I had been seeing Dr. Lovett for high blood pressure for some years. Lately he has become very forgetful and rude. The first problem I had was getting my blood pressure meds refilled. First I made an appointment that took almost a week to see him. Then when I did see him he forgot to renew my meds. Three weeks went by and several phone calls with no meds. I tried to call the doctor today to set another appointment and have been told I am no longer a patient with the doctor and he does not wish to return my call. WOW!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

This doctor is the best. I can't get back to see him because I had an issue with his staff, and they won't book anappoinment for me. I have moved onto another doctor, but I do miss Dr. Lovett and his excellent doctoring.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I saw him a few times with no issues. I was switched to Medacare from COBRA, and the office staff became very rude, neglected to bill me, then turn me over to collections over the co-pay of $21 (before 60 days) I would not recommend this office to anyone either, though the doctor was nice and helpful, the staff abuse makes it not worth it.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey W. Lovett's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup