Ratings for Dr. James R. Messerly

Dr. Messerly is one of the best Drs. I've seen for my W.C. injuries. He was always getting me in at the last minute, always pleasant and understanding. When he had exhausted all ideas he wasn't afraid to send me out to a pain clinic or chiropractor. His office even let me settle up with my bill with a 50% discount after a 3 year delay in my W.C. settlement. I would recomend him and his staff at the Bone and Joint clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

This guy is the WORST...he was so interested in getting me in and out that he missed the fact that I BROKE my leg! I complained that I fell and sprained my ankle and I couldn't walk. He told me to get othordics for my shoes when in fact I had broken my leg. I kept insisting that I couldn't walk and that I could a week before. He NEVER listened to what I was saying! I guess he needed to move to a new patient so he could make more money. AVOID HIM LIKE THE PLAGUE! I finally went to Marshfield Clinic after limping around for six months. My leg has never healed right though because it was never set after it was broken.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Very willing to investigate if he can't readily see what the problem is...very compassionate and cares about your pain...

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. James R. Messerly's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wausau, WI