Ratings for Dr. Margaret D. Anderson

i didn't like her for the reason she expected me to travel 45 miles one way for (water therapy) even after I told her it was to painful to go for a short car ride. i'm also upset with her because she told me some of my symptoms had nothing to do with my back (genital numbness) because the xray didn't show it. in short I saw another doctor had an MRI then had back surgery for a disk herniation

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

My husband is seeing Dr. Anderson. You're seeing her for a reason and she'll work with you and help you find answers. Compassion she has and her knowledge is excellent. She does preventative first, then more detailed. If you don't follow her advise, I can see why she won't find time for you .. she's a Doctor, she is an expert and hard to get in. She gives her time without watching a clock and will answer all questions or will find answers for you. As the wife of a patient, I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

I HAVE STENOSIS OF THE LOWER BACK, L2, L3, L4, I HAVE BEEN TREATED AND DIAGNOSED BY MARGARET ANDERSON. IT IS MY OPINION THAT SHE IS AN EXCELLENT NEUROLOGIST, SHE WAS VERY THOROUGH AND HELPFUL WITH ALL OF THE PROCEDURES. I WILL NOT GO TO ANY OTHER PHYSICIAN WITH BACK ISSUES. ME AND MY FAMILY NEEDED ANSWERS PERTAINING MY LOWER BACK ISSUES AND HER PROFESSIONALISM IN THAT AREA IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND HAS HELPED ME THRU SOME DIFFICULT ISSUES. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

I went to her for severe myofascial pain from degenerative disk disease and she told me not to come back unless I get involved with water therapy. But I can't do water therapy because of my skin problems. She in not interested in treating my problems in any other way.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

I have had neck pain for a few years and saw her on a recommendation. She told me to exercise and my pain would be alleviated (true)but she neglected to proceed further. I switched to a pain specialist who performed injections and I now have my life back. Thank God I got a second opinion otherwise, I would be in pain and depressed.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Margaret D. Anderson's Credentials

• Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 55905 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wausau, WI