Ratings for Dr. George P. Chambers

A caring, thoughtful doctor. He takes care of you, the baby, and the follow up. And even does amazing plastic surgery, if that's on your plate!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Chambers is as close to concierge medicine as you're going to get in the OB world. He is hands-down the best OBGYN in Las Vegas for many reasons! First of all, he is one of only 3 OBs in LV who actually delivers his own babies! It's SO SAD that this is a lost art having the OB you spend 9 months meeting with and caring for you and your unborn baby ACTUALLY deliver your child. Dr Chambers is dedicated to his patients! He spends more time with his patients than any doctor would in his field, has the best reputation amongst his peers, and goes above and beyond to protect his patients and give them the best care possible. I was a pharmaceutical rep to the busiest OB practices in Las Vegas for 2 years. I saw intimately how their offices work, what their practicing style was, what their staff and patients said about them, what the hospitals said about them! ... finally I got rid of my HPN insurance and could CHOOSE which OB I wanted to deliver my second child, and Dr Chambers was my FIRST choice (by far) of any OB in Las Vegas. And if you don't live close to the southwest part of town - drive! He's worth it. Also, Dr Chambers is the ONLY OBGYN in Las Vegas who performs gynecological plastic surgeries. Makes a lot more sense for an OB to be reconstructing your lady parts than a generic plastic surgeon who touches every part of the body! Dr Chambers is also the first and ONLY OBGYN in Las Vegas to be sexual health certified, which lets be honest ladies, this is super helpful with questions/concerns you need to confidentially ask an expert who has the resources and knowledge to help you. I would never consider seeing a different OBGYN. You may wait a bit to see him, but there's a reason why - he is actually spending TIME with his patients, addressing their needs, and not just checking a box to get out of the room in 2.5 minutes. He is busy and books up fast; there's a reason why there may be a long wait for new patients (it's definitely NOT because there is a shortage of OBs to see in LV, trust me - there are so many OBs in Las Vegas who need new patients and will see you immediately), but having the best OBGYN in the valley is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr chambers is a wonderful doctor. I felt comfortable from the moment I walked into his office. He listened to everything I told him and he answered all my questions. I have had many OBGYNs throughout my life and I've learned what great qualities a doctor must have in order to be a keeper. The only negative I can see is that sometimes he can come late but this is to be expected from a private practice. Trust me... It's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

He's worth the wait. He delivered my second child. I wish I had found him sooner. I'm comfortable with him. I love the girls. Never have I had a bad experience with them. He's a solo practice OBGYN of course there is going to be a wait! He's my favorite person, always says the truth.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I've been to Dr. Chambers 3 times and every single time I have waited over an hour and a half. Not only just me but I've seen countless patients complain that they have been waiting for awhile as well and each time the person at the front desk sarcastically says "sorry" and says they don't really know an estimated time on the wait. Maybe he needs to think about getting another doctor to help and telling patients to come in 3 hours before their actual appointment time inorder to actually be seen on time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Basically, patient privacy and autonomy are not factors Dr. Chambers considers when tending to his patients. He delivered our first baby, but as a result of a horrible delivery experience (I don't want to give specific personal details) we are not able to be a family right after the delivery. When we asked him to leave our room so we could discuss things privately, he refused and insisted on remaining in the room, even though there wasn't an emergency actively in progress. We will never have a baby delivered by him again, nor would we recommend him to anybody else about to deliver. The list is too long with complaints. He completely lost our faith and trust, as soon as his decision to use a certain "concoction." Yes, be very aware of his "concoctions." That caused our baby to have complications upon delivery, which has separated us from each other. NEVER AGAIN.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Wouldn't know how good of a Dr he is in person. Never showed up or even called to say he had an emergency. After waiting over 45 minutes without any word from the doctor, we had to leave. Very rude and disrespectful for someone to have such disregard for people's time. I would completely understand if there was an emergency, but when you don't even communicate with your staff shows lack of respect .

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Great Doctor! I am very pleased with him. I have been going to him for several years now and I can't say enough good about him. He has a great bedside manner and is funny. He helped me correct several problems I had been having. I plan on staying with him after seeing several other doctors.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Nice Doctor, good bedside manner. I believe he is very knowledgeable with delivering babies but not so sure about anything else. I also think he does unnecessary testing to make more money. His staff is not friendly and very rude! They make you feel very uncomfortable while waiting for the doctor. If you have a lot of time on your hands and don't mind waiting at least an hour then he's the man for you!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Chambers is an amazingly wonderful doctor. He recently delivered my first daughter and I couldn't be more impressed with him. He is very knowledgeable and personable. He is funny and makes you feel very comfortable with any issues you may have. I will be going to him for a very long time...I HIGHLY recommend him as your OBGYN. Awesome!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. George P. Chambers's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1998)