Ratings for Dr. Jack E. Marshall

Very informative and thorough. Part of pain relief done at this appt. helped immediately, and I am waiting to schedule a procedure once my insurance authorizes it. All staff were helpful and provided a wealth of information, as well as sharing concern for my condition. Dr. Marshall and his PA provided more about what the problems are, what they can do to help, and input as to what the other specialist will probably also do, so we can have the best result after all this time, and work to alleviate the pain, as I do not usually take medicine for it due to adverse side effects.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I started going to Dr Marshall about 6 years ago or so for chronic neck pain. I don't like pain medication and found out that he was using Botox to relax muscle spasms. My first visit with him was emotional. He stood up, shook my hand and said " I'll fix it". I remember that moment and tell others about it. He did!...well, he continues to fix it. I have to go every 6 months or so when the medication wears off. He and his PA Kelly both work with me to fix my problem. I have never ever had a bad experience with them. I thank God for them. I was at a loss of what to do before finding them. They are not pill pushers. They actually try to address the issue and work on fixing it.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Excellent expertise and takes time to explain procedure. Caring and concerned about response to treatment. Very pleasant to talk with and clarifies anything there is a question about.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Excellant pain doc. He worked hard to improve my condition. The other negative comments on this website are BS. He spent more time with me than any other doctor. Kelly his PA is fantastic.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr Marshall really suxz on bedside manor.All the rest and where it counts keeps me vertical therefor a happy camper

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Marshall and his PA Kelly were terrible. I will never go back to him again. He never took the time to talk with me and to find out my situation. If you want help you have to deal with his worthless PA Kelly. I have had two injection that didn't work, however I also found out that Dr. Marshall only gave me 10 mg vs the 40 that I had been give by previous doctors. Again, DO NOT GO TO SEE DR. MARSHALL!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

His PA Kelly(?) was excellent in explaining and helping. Dr. Marshall seemed knowledgeable but couldn't help my temporal headaches.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

Dr. Marshall's specialty is actually interventional pain management, not fibromyalgia. He was excellent, very knowledgable and friendly. Loved his PA Kelly & nurse Carol. Even though he couldn't perform a miracle and take away my pain completley, he and his staff have helped me learn how to better manage my pain level. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

He gave up on helping me. The injections on cervical and thoracic spine were not helpful at all. I think he got frustrated with me. I have been waiting over 2 weeks for the office to call and tell me what pain management clinic to go to .

flag | Submitted May 14, 2006

The most compassionate, knowledgeable doctor and staff I have ever experienced for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome or Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jack E. Marshall's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)