Ratings for Dr. Sunny Lee

She was my wife's doctor when she was pregnant. Her regular doctor was on maternity leave. My wife went to her because she was worried about a small bump on her throat, but Dr. Lee dismissed it as a cyst and discouraged her from having it looked into, and gave her a speech about overreacting because she was worried about having an unhealthy pregnancy. The lump got worse, and, when her regular doctor returned a few months she IMMEDIATELY had it biopsied. It was melanoma, and it had started to spread. Three months later my wife was gone, leaving myself and our kids - a then 2.5 year old girl, and a two week old baby boy. Every day I wonder if my wife would still be here if Lee hadn't been so quick to dismiss my wife's concerns.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Sunny Lee has been my family doctor for many years. She is sharp and efficient, and has always taken the best of care of my entire family. My family recently relocated out of state, and I wish I could take her with! I will really miss Dr. Lee taking care of my family.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

I like Dr. Sunny Lee very much. she answers all my questions i need and is very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

She is dismissive about some health problems when she doesn't know the answer. She does not seem to fully comprehend chronic health effects of my cancer surgeries.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Lee for years. She has a direct style that may take a bit to get used to. However, she's good about answering questions and looking into problems. When it's out of her area, she makes good recommendations...exactly what a general practitioner should do.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

My doctor for many years. Sometimes appears brusque, but is genuinely interested in me as a person. Her careful practices led to very early detection, and successful treatment of my prostates cancer. She knows me as a person, not a "case", and well tailors my treatment to fit my individual needs.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Sunny Lee barely made eye contact, barely looked up from her computer during my first (and last) visit. Her manner is brusque, dismissive and bizarre (she repeatedly told me not to worry about cancer even though I had made no mention of it, and discussion of cancer was in no way related to what I was there for). Weird, unprofessional and unpleasant.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Sunny Lee was hands down the rudest doc I've ever encountered. In my experience, she has been arrogant and not so interested in what the patient has to say. When I mentioned a symptoms that felt need attention, she dismissed the situation. Later I was diagnosed with a endocrine problem that requires medication.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Sunny Lee's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hinsdale, IL