Dr. Kelly E. Boyatt

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kelly E. Boyatt

Dr. Boyatt is a wonderful doctor.She is very knowledgeable and helpful.She is great with my daughter.Always takes great care of our medical problems.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Boyatt is a very nice woman.....however, I don't always feel that she puts the patient before the insurance carrier. It took almost 2 years for me to get approved for rotator cuff surgery. She had me jumping through every hoop imaginable. Going to PT, getting every test known to man, not to mention all of pain I endured. Then the same thing happened when i needed Carpel Tunnel Surgery. She does seem to run late a lot, but at the same time, when she is in the room with me I feel like she gives me a lot of her time.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

I like Dr. Boyatt. She's been my daughter's doctor since she was born. Although my daughter is not yet one, she's had a few illnesses and I've kept up with all my wellness apppointments, that it feels like she's been her doctor for years. I was a little worried that Rancho Family Medical Group didn't have a full on pediatrician. But Dr. Boyatt is great. She is definitely by the book. I noticed that there is some sort of guideline they go by. She seems to really care for my kids. She's always late (which can be annoying at times), but its seems to be because she's willing to answer any questions that you have and to inform you as much as she can. I do notice that I seem to have to take my daughter to a lot of different testing, that may seem unnecessary, but better safe than sorry I suppose. Her staff is great too. They are all baby lovers, and react like a mommy would when my baby starts crying.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr. Kelly E. Boyatt's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Temecula, CA