Ratings for Dr. Martha Bouchard

Filthy office. Does not listen. Quick to judge. Very irritating person.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Though I like dr Bouchard, I am aware if the long wait I have when I go see her each time. Though I know this is because she spends actual time in the room with the patient. She has a reputation of being a little blunt but she is very skilled and will debate with other md if she doesn't feel her patient is getting g the care they need. If you don't mind waiting I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

She has a nice bedside manner ...seems to care...explains herself when I ask questions......the wait is to long....

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

If she was anywhere near as competent as her staff that trys to cover for her she would almost qualify as an MD!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Very thorough Doctor and always very pleasant to me. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I have been w/Dr.Bouchard for over 25yrs. My family members are not crazy about her but she has always done right by me. For over 18 of these years she tried to convince me to stop smoking - which I never did. She tried stright talk / scare tactics nothing worked In 2001 she got right into my face and said that no more when would I stop - now it was I had to stop. I told her I would need help. She set up all the appointments with other physicians and between all of them they set up a program for me which I was able to follow. I have been smoke fee since 10/15/01.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

This woman.....i wont even call her a doctor...SUCKS. she was terrible. i had a horrible pain in my throat...it was inflamed and i thought i had strep. she didnt do any kinda test for it and said, well sorry cant give u a prescription either...its a cold it will go away on its own. Then, she hears a cell phone ringing in the other room and says "oh i think thats mine" AND RUNS OUT!! she came back 5 mins later and said ok ur good to go. u should schedule a physical soon. OMG I WANTED TO DROP KICK THE ****. i went to another doctor he said i had a sinus infection and gave me amoxicillin. she was rude and unprofessional. she also had flip flops on!!!!! what goes on?!?!?!?!?! terrible. would have rather gone to dr. kovorkian! wat a waste of 20 bucks copay!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr bouchard is a very rude doctor. she is alway late by thirty min s while i wait in the exam room. If you ask her anything she simply states to you "are you the doctor or am I" She spends 10 min wit me and never answers my questions .simply tells me i cant answer that and i have to go . while she rushes out in a very rude manner. I think she needs to learn some respect towards patients . I would not refer anyone to her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

A friendly doctor who, nevertheless, has the air of being too busy to spend much time with you. She spent one session with me flipping through a magazine with a cover that featured the 100 best doctors of a neighboring county rather than using that time to talk to me about the medical problem I was in there for.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Martha Bouchard's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1981)