Ratings for Dr. Roger M. Shea

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I ended up needing emergency surgery because of the delay in my previous doctor's office. Dr. Shea and his office were AMAZING.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

My daughter had her tonsilectomy with Dr Shea. He is very professional, friendly, and made her feel very comfortable with her surgery. He called her himself to see how she was doing after her surgery. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Has treated my throat cancer for 10 years, has always been professional and caring. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

We waited over two hours to see him only to have him spent 20 seconds looking at my daughter! He immediately said nothing was wrong with her, I pressed for answers so he ordered blood work, which when it came back he said was “basically normal" and to make an appointment if she didn't feel better. I received a copy of her blood work which was NOT normal at all. We will not go back! The fact that he doesn't see anything wrong with making patients wait for hours (I was told this is normal) is bad enough, but to not even spend time doing an acceptable exam and to misread test results is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Nice, knowledgeable, great staff very sweet with kids.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Roger M. Shea's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1990)

Secure Horizons