Ratings for Dr. Yvette Laclaustra

I highly recommend Yvette Laclaustra to anyone facing issues with cancer. Yes, she does work closely with Dr Vinas, he is a great doctor also..

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Stay away! Too quick to do biopsies. Gloats at how many breast cancers she found in women recently. Very cold personality.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

she was so confident and professional. I felt very well taken care of. I have recommended several people to see her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

She is horrible. No bedside manner and has no idea of how to let you know when your condition is serious.She is quick to try the latest medicines and quick to do a BIOPSY! And on top of that, she is not sensitive to her skill and technique when she does a biopsy. She cuts wherever! I'm all scarred up because of her! I would say AVOID her at all costs! He staff is professional (as they are in another Dr.s office) but she should not be in the field.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Laclaustra is so caring and very knowlegable about breast cancer. She is ethical and shows great empathy.I haven't met a doctor who made such a great impact on me in a while.I feel very comfortable putting my health in her hands. susan

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I was faced with invasive breast cancer, Doctor LaClaustra was incredible. Her staff is the best they are caring and compassionate as well as Dr. LaClaustra. I'm not sure how I would have handled all of this if it wasn't for the doctor and her staff. From when I found my lump to my surgery was all in 22 days, the doctor knew the importance of moving fast. I have (had) a very aggressive cancer that was found early because a calcification formed above the tiny 4mm and 6mm tumors. Dr. LaClaustra is a true professional with heartfelt compassion. I would recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

She found it amusing that there was quite a bit of blue dye left in my breast after she performed surgery. I didn't find anything about breast cancer or a double mastectomy amusing. She also made it sound like she was doing me a favor by sending me to her brother-in-law for reconstructive surgery and they would work something out so both breasts would match and be covered by my insurance. NOT ONCE did she mention the 1998 Federal Breast Reconstruction Law. This federal law requires most group insurance plans that cover mastectomies to also cover breast reconstruction making both breast symmetrical.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr LaClaustra is a very caring and intelligent person! I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Doctor is very cold and hard on her patients. Comes across as unsympathetic. This is not the doctor for you if you're looking for tenderness, understanding or even someone who will listen to your questions.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

The best doctor I have ever been to - she was wonderful with my 16 year old daugther very caring and very, very knowledgeable and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012