Ratings for Dr. Andrew P. Keegan

Receptionist had no clue, and put me on hold. Then came back tell me that everyone is busy and if I left my number no one would ever call me back. Time to find another DR

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Keegan (& staff) is one of the best Neurologists I have seen- & I have seen many over the years due to chronic neurological medical issues, neurological surgeries & permanent injury I have had to deal with. Dr. Keegan has an excellent manner with his patients & is genuinely concerned with treating chronic conditions & promoting optimal overall Neurological health & functionality in his patients. He is not only, highly Knowledgeable but also most thorough in testing, gathering patient history, & communication with the patient and with other doctors involved in the healthcare & treatment of his patients- which is extremely important when the patient has multiple health issues. I think he is concerned with helping his patients design a treatment plan tailored to each individuals specific Neurological health needs. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Keegan as a conscientious professional & well qualified committed Neurologist.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Keegan was very thorough and took his time with me. He and his staff were very personable and loved the experience!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Keegan is a great doctor. He is very complete with history and exam and was super down to earth. As someone with an extensive history and not a lot of answers in the past, it was refreshing to find a doctor who really listens. I went to see him for a sort of "2nd opinion" from another exam from a few years ago and he re checked everything for me. He said he felt bad for me and wished he could do something and was truely sincere. His staff are very nice as well. Ive had one problem with an insurance switch and info getting sent to the wrong company, but other than that...I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Andrew P. Keegan's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)